XCOM Wiki is the resource for all the games of the rebooted XCOM franchise including XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a return to the series' roots of turn-based tactical strategy developed by Firaxis Games, the studio behind the Civilization series. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a third-person tactical shooter game developed by 2K Marin.
XCOM: Enemy Within is available as a download for PCs and Macs for $29.99. For consoles it is only available in disc format as the XCOM: Enemy Within – Commander Edition, a standalone expanded experience that includes all XCOM: Enemy Unknown content plus the Elite Soldier and Slingshot add-ons, for $39.99.
- 5 Aug 2014 - XCOM: The Boardgame announced by Fantasy Flight Games!
- 19 Jun 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown becomes available on Linux!
- 27 May 2014 - Feral Interactive announces a planned summer release of XCOM: Enemy Unknown for Linux!
- 23 Apr 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown becomes available as an Android app through Google Play!
- 7 Feb 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Within wins Best Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year at the 2014 D.I.C.E. awards!
- 12 Nov 2013 - XCOM: Enemy Within, an expansion for XCOM: Enemy Unknown, is released!
Greetings, fellow fans of Firaxis! I'm ZeroOne and I hail from the Official Civilization Wikia. As you may know, it's less than two weeks until the newest Firaxis game, Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyon…Read more >
Calling out to all Wikians, Wikia has secured an exciting opportunity to participate in an interview with the one and only, Sid Meier. Meier is a programmer, designer and producer of several popular …Read more >
One thing I've been wondering for quite a bit... Now that all players have access to all localized soldier voice files, a question arises:
In the off chance I missed one, leave a comment.
Read more >
Hello XCOM fans!
Sorry about the delay, but the embargo on the Enemy Within interview is finally up, so we can post the answers to the questions that you guys asked over here!
We sat down with Ananda G…
Read more >