XCOM Wiki is the resource for all the games of the rebooted XCOM franchise including XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a return to the series' roots of turn-based tactical strategy developed by Firaxis Games, the studio behind the Civilization series. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a third-person tactical shooter game developed by 2K Marin.
XCOM: Enemy Within is available as a download for PCs and Macs for $29.99. For consoles it is only available in disc format as the XCOM: Enemy Within – Commander Edition, a standalone expanded experience that includes all XCOM: Enemy Unknown content plus the Elite Soldier and Slingshot add-ons, for $39.99.
- 12 Nov 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Within is released worldwide for mobile devices!
- 5 Aug 2014 - XCOM: The Boardgame announced by Fantasy Flight Games!
- 19 Jun 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown becomes available on Linux!
- 27 May 2014 - Feral Interactive announces a planned summer release of XCOM: Enemy Unknown for Linux!
- 23 Apr 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown becomes available as an Android app through Google Play!
- 7 Feb 2014 - XCOM: Enemy Within wins Best Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year at the 2014 D.I.C.E. awards!
Over time whilst I have replayed Xcom enemy within.
I keep thinking how good it would be to play as the opposite side, instead of seeing what would happen if XCOM won. Play as EXALT. The base being th…Read more >
Greetings, fellow fans of Firaxis! I'm ZeroOne and I hail from the Official Civilization Wikia. As you may know, it's less than two weeks until the newest Firaxis game, Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyon…Read more >
Calling out to all Wikians, Wikia has secured an exciting opportunity to participate in an interview with the one and only, Sid Meier. Meier is a programmer, designer and producer of several popular …Read more >
One thing I've been wondering for quite a bit... Now that all players have access to all localized soldier voice files, a question arises:
In the off chance I missed one, leave a comment.
Read more >