XCOM Wiki is the resource for all the games of the rebooted XCOM franchise including XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a return to the series' roots of turn-based tactical strategy developed by Firaxis Games, the studio behind the Civilization series. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is the upcoming third-person tactical shooter game being developed by 2K Marin.
- 26 April 2013 - 2K Games announces The Bureau: XCOM Declassified a third-person shooter which evolved from the originally planned XCOM title.
- 25 April 2013 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition for Mac has landed!
- 15 April 2013 - Websites for XCOM, the in-development first-person shooter title by 2K Marin, are taken offline.
- 24 March 2013 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown announced for iOS.
- 10 February 2013 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown won Best Strategy Game at the 2013 BAFTA Games Awards!
- 8 December 2012 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown won Best PC GAME at Spike's Video Game Awards!
- 4 December 2012 - The Slingshot Content Pack, an add-on content pack for XCOM: Enemy Unknown, is released.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/10/the-evolution-of-the-bureau-xcom-declassifiedRead more >
As you may have become aware from recent press reports, this is not the first time the Earth has faced an extra-terrestrial threat.
Until now the council had classified this information on a…Read more >
As you will recall, the "Enemy Unknown" project was not the only XCOM project sanctioned by the council. However, we are disappointed to report that the other project appears to have gone …Read more >
Lizzunchbox here. Wikia Games attended Julian Gollop’s post-mortem on XCOM: UFO Defense. It was fascinating to hear Mr. Gollop speak about the challenges, trials, and success of one of the most influ…Read more >