|“||Increasing need for tactical flexibility has driven us to develop tactical rigs that apply to all of XCOM's individual soldier protection systems. These will enable soldiers to bring a second item into battle.||”|
– Foundry description, XCOM: Enemy Within
Research Credits and Bonuses:
|All Technology||Research Credit||-50% Time||3.5 days|
|Future Combat||Continent Bonus (Asia)||-50% Credits||§100|
- This project allows soldiers to carry two items instead of one.
- Has the same effect as XCOM: Enemy Unknown's Deep Pockets, but applies to all classes. Deep Pockets was modified to grant the Support Class an additional item use in XCOM: Enemy Within.
- Except for Medikits, non-consumable items are limited to one per soldier:
- Soldiers can equip Chitin Plating with a Nano-fiber Vest for a combined +6 HP.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Foundry Projects
|Advanced Construction • Advanced Flight • Advanced Repair • Advanced Servomotors • Alien Grenades • Ammo Conservation|
Drone Capture • Heavy Weapons Platform • Improved Arc Thrower • Improved Medikit • Improved Pistol I • Improved Pistol II
Improved Pistol III • Jellied Elerium • MEC Close Combat • S.C.O.P.E. Upgrade • S.H.I.V. Laser • S.H.I.V. Plasma • S.H.I.V. Repair
S.H.I.V. Suppression • Sentinel Drone • Shaped Armor • Stealth Satellites • Tactical Rigging