|“||Our most powerful armored suit, this equipment serves to amplify the wearer's psionic abilities through a system modeled after the alien's own cybernetic implants. However, it should be noted, this armor can only be equipped by a soldier found to have Psionic abilities.||”|
– Engineering description, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
|“||▪||Health Bonus: 6||”|
|▪||Increases wearer's Will by 30 for psi attacks and defense|
– Tactical Info, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Despite the description, Psi Armor increases the wearer's Will by 20. In XCOM: Enemy Within the tactical info has been corrected.
- Although not stated, Psi Armor also confers +10 Defense and +2 movement.
- Does not protect against fire, poison, or strangulation.
- In XCOM: Enemy Within, the last two weaknesses can be countered by a Respirator Implant.
- Combining this armor's Will bonus with a Mind Shield and leveling up with the Iron Will OTS upgrade may grant Psionic Class soldiers enough of a Will boost to take on Ethereals in mental battles.
- The Volunteer must wear this armor to activate the Gollop Chamber, and during the ensuing final mission.
|XCOM: Enemy Unknown Armor|
|Body Armor||Archangel Armor • Body Armor • Carapace Armor • Ghost Armor • Psi Armor • Skeleton Suit • Titan Armor|
|Other||Chitin Plating • Nano-Fiber Vest • Respirator Implant|