A Gas Grenade is an explosive weapon and utility item in XCOM 2.
- Gas grenades have a significantly increased blast radius and poisons the target.
- Does not destroy cover.
- Gas Grenade has a bigger radius than the regular Frag Grenade.
- Gas Grenade will leave a cloud of poison gas, poisoning any enemy or ally moving through it. Poison cloud lasts for the next 3 turns.
- The gas cloud left by the grenade will expand even through walls, unlike the Acid Grenade.
- Units that are immune to Poisoned will still take the initial grenade damage.