GREMLIN Mark III
- Requires: Sectopod Breakdown
In-Game Description Edit
"The Mark III GREMLIN is the most advanced version of the GREMLIN Drone, significantly increasing the hacking stat of all Specialists. The Specialist's abilities are also substantially improved when he or she is accompanied by this support robot."
- +40 Hack
- Aid protocol gives +40 Defense
- A Specialist with the Scanning Protocol ability gains an additional charge.
- The GREMLIN Drone allows Specialists to execute a variety of battlefield tasks from safer distances.
- The GREMLIN accompanies the Specialist, and can be issued protocols which aid allies, hack electronic targets, or damage enemies.
- The GREMLIN usually goes unnoticed by enemies, and cannot take damage or be destroyed. It will shut down if its owner is incapacitated or killed.
- Combat Protocol: 6 Organic, 8-10 Robotic
- Capacitor Discharge: 7-10 Organics, 11-14 Robotic
|Sniper Rifles: |
(Specialists, Rangers, Psi Operatives and Rookies)
|Tier 1||Shotgun||Cannon||Sniper Rifle||Assault Rifle|
|Tier 2||Shard Gun||Mag Cannon||Gauss Rifle||Magnetic Rifle|
|Tier 3||Storm Gun||Beam Cannon||Plasma Lance||Plasma Rifle|
|Grenade Launchers: |
|Tier 1||Sword||Grenade Launcher||Pistol||GREMLIN||Psi Amp|
|Tier 2||Arc Blade||Advanced Grenade Launcher||Mag Pistol||GREMLIN Mark II||Advanced Psi Amp|
|Tier 3||Fusion Blade||(none)||Beam Pistol||GREMLIN Mark III||Alien Psi Amp|