Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An EXALT Sniper is an new enemy introduced in XCOM: Enemy Within.
|Damn Good Ground||Confers +10 Aim and +10 Defense against enemies at a lower elevation, in addition to the usual elevation bonuses.|
|Snap Shot||Removes the sniper rifle's restriction on firing and Overwatch after moving. Any shots taken suffer a -10 Aim penalty.|
- EXALT members will commit suicide if captured.
- Can be problematic from afar.
- An Assault soldier shouldn't have trouble killing them at close range.
- EXALT Snipers are the only EXALT basic units with a passable Aim statistic of 60. In any squad made out of only basic EXALT units, you should always have at least one, if not two.
- The EXALT sniper rifle is passable against Sectoids, Thin Men, Floaters, Seekers, Drones, and other low-HP units. Its ammo consumption is a concern.
- EXALT Snipers have Snapshot but no pistol. Use Snapshot to rapidly move and fire with the EXALT Sniper, but be careful.
- Their critical chance is less than an XCOM Sniper of equivalent weaponry, but they are cheaper.
- EXALT Snipers lack customizability.
- This unit's -10 critical chance penalty on Easy and Normal difficulties counteracts the weapon's +25, resulting in a net 15% critical chance.
|XCOM: Enemy Unknown Enemies|
|Aliens|| Berserker • Chryssalid • Cyberdisc • Drone • Ethereal (Uber) • Floater (Heavy) • Mechtoid |
Muton (Elite) • Outsider • Sectoid (Commander) • Sectopod • Seeker • Thin Man • Zombie
|EXALT||EXALT Heavy (Elite) • EXALT Medic (Elite) • EXALT Operative (Elite) • EXALT Sniper (Elite)|