In-Game Description Edit
"Discovered among a cache of seemingly archaic weaponry, the Bolt Caster is deceptively powerful but limited by a slow rate of fire. Targeted enemies have a chance of being stunned on impact. This weapon is unique, and cannot be duplicated or replaced."
In-Game info Edit
- The Bolt Caster's precision makes it more powerful than a standard Assault Rifle.
- Each attack has a chance to stun the target, and cannot be dodged.
- Genetically-empowered aliens are highly susceptible to being stunned.
- Launches a single, high-damage projectile, but must be reloaded after each use
"They only provide a single-shot action, but this thing hits hard. Even an edge hit could potentially stun the target." -Central
In-game effects Edit
- Negates Dodge stat and related abilities for enemies when aiming.
- Chance to stun target with every hit, though it works a lot better on organics
- The single-shot nature of this gun makes it impratical for Overwatch or Supression.