|“||The Archangel Armor combines heavy armor with a small propulsion system that allows for limited flight capabilities.||”|
Prerequisites: Archangel Armor Research
Production Time: Immediate
- Health Bonus: 8
- Heavy Armor
- The armor carries 6 fuel units.
|Toggle Flight||Enter or exit Flight mode.|
|Airborne||Flying units can bypass ground obstacles. They can remain in flight if they have sufficient fuel.|
|Evasion||Enemies targeting this unit when it is airborne suffer a -20% Aim penalty.|
- Toggling Flight mode does not cost an action or end the turn. Movement or elevation changes while in flight costs 1 fuel unit. Hovering in a stationary position does not consume fuel.
- Flying DOES confer an elevated-position bonus, but you must fly higher than normal.
- Using Archangel Armor with a Sniper with the Damn Good Ground ability can make any enemy, even Sectopods, less of a danger.
- Has a bug that can cause a flying unit to get stuck in buildings or ship structure, also can occur if you run out of fuel over an obstacle that you could normally not walk on. Prevents the wearer from moving, including ceasing to fly, but can still shoot and/or die.
- In Multiplayer, the fuel is restricted to 6 units and cannot receive the Advanced Flight upgrade by any means.