Adrenal Neurosympathy is one of the Gene Mods in XCOM: Enemy Within.
Grants a Combat Pheromones boost that increases Aim, Critical Chance, and Movement of nearby soldiers when an enemy is killed, but can only occur once per 5 turns.
This Gene Mod becomes available in the Genetics Lab after completing the Muton Autopsy research.
Cost: §25, 10
- Adrenal Neurosympathy affects all allies within 13 tiles of the gene-modded soldiers' Line of Sight.
- Confers +10 Aim, +1 Movement, +5% Critical Chance and removes Panic from nearby allies (including MEC Troopers).
- Multiple bonuses do not stack but additional activation will restart the duration.
- "Combat Rush" is the title of the floating tooltip indicating the receiver of the buff.
- Granting the bonus to all allies at once will grant the "Anger Management" achievement.
- Does not work with AoE effects like rockets fired by a genetically modified Heavy.
- Soldiers affected by the gene mod will breathe out orange smoke (just like Mutons).