An Acid Bomb is an explosive weapon and utility item in XCOM 2.
|| The chemical additive in the upgraded Acid Bomb is extremely corrosive, able to strip away most enemy armor immediately, while continuing to damage the target over time with chemical burns.
- Acid bombs shred a significant amount of enemy armor, more than any other grenade type.
- Enemies burned by acid will take additional damage over multiple turns.
- Freezing acid burning enemies removes the acid burning effect.
- The Armour shred makes the Acid Bomb extremely effective against heavily armored enemies, especially the Gatekeeper and the Sectopod, even more so when paired with some of the Grenadier's abilities.
- Andromedon's environmental suit makes it immune to the Acid Burn effect, but the grenade can still shred its armor and still damaged by the initial impact.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.