This is a list of all console achievements and trophies for XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
|...||You Win||Gain all trophies.||Platinum|
|And So It Begins...||Complete the tutorial mission.||15||Bronze|
|Humanity's Savior||Beat the game on any difficulty.||30||Bronze|
|Earth First||Beat the game on Classic difficulty.||60||Silver|
|Our Finest Hour||Beat the game on Impossible difficulty.||90||Gold|
|No Looking Back||Beat the game in Ironman Mode on Classic or Impossible difficulty.||100||Gold|
|A Continental Fellow||Win the game from each of the 5 starting locations.||50||Silver|
|Ain't No Cavalry Comin'||Have a soldier survive every mission in a full game.||50||Silver|
|Lone Wolf||Clear a UFO Crash Site with one soldier on Classic or Impossible difficulty.||20||Silver|
|The Hardest Road||Advance one of your soldiers to Colonel rank.||10||Silver|
|Wet Work||Complete a Very Difficult abduction mission in five turns or less on Classic or Impossible difficulty.||10||Silver|
|Up and Running||Build a base facility||5||Bronze|
|Theory...||Build a Laboratory.||10||Bronze|
|... and Practice||Build a Workshop.||10||Bronze|
|Drums in the Deep||Gain access to the lowest level in your base.||10||Bronze|
|Combat Ready||Build an item.||5||Bronze|
|Eye in the Sky||Launch a Satellite.||5||Bronze|
|All Together Now||Get Satellite coverage over every country on one continent.||10||Bronze|
|What Wonders Await||Complete a Research Project.||5||Bronze|
|All Employees Must Wash Hands...||In a single game, complete every Autopsy.||10||Bronze|
|Edison||In a single game, complete every Research Project.||25||Bronze|
|Happy to Oblige||Fulfill a Council request.||15||Bronze|
|Tables Turned||Shoot down a UFO.||10||Bronze|
|Hunter/Killer||In a single game, shoot down one of each alien craft.||15||Bronze|
|Shooting Stars||Shoot down 40 UFOs.||35||Silver|
|Man No More||Build a suit of powered armor.||10||Bronze|
|One Gun at a Time||Staff the Engineering Department with 80 Engineers.||20||Bronze|
|Oppenheimer||Staff the Research Labs with 80 Scientists.||20||Bronze|
|You Have 5 Seconds to Comply||Build a S.H.I.V.||10||Bronze|
|Skunkworks||In a single game, complete every Foundry project.||20||Bronze|
|We Happy Few||Complete a mission without losing a soldier.||10||Bronze|
|As A Scalpel||Earn the "Excellent" rating in every performance category on a Terror mission.||25||Bronze|
|Welcoming Committee||Kill 150 aliens.||20||Bronze|
|Pale Horse||Kill 500 Aliens.||50||Silver|
|Bada Boom||Kill 50 Aliens with explosive weapons.||10||Bronze|
|Worth Every Penny||Acquire §1000 in one month.||20||Bronze|
|Xavier||Mind Control an Ethereal. Single player only.||10||Silver|
|Angel of Death||Kill an alien while flying. Single player only.||10||Bronze|
|Poison Control||Cure poison on five soldiers in a single mission. Single player only. Consoles only.||10||Bronze|
|Flight of the Valkyries||Win a mission with an all-female squad. Single player only.||10||Bronze|
|Meet New People. Then Kill Them.||Win a multiplayer match.||25||Bronze|
|Bubonic||Play a multiplayer match against someone with this achievement.||...||Bronze|
|Prisoner of War||Capture a live alien.||10||Bronze|
|The Gatekeeper||Stun an Outsider.||10||Bronze|
|X Marks the Spot||Uncover the alien base's location.||10||Bronze|
|Off My Planet||Recover the Hyperwave Beacon.||25||Silver|
|See All, Know All||Build the Hyperwave Relay.||10||Bronze|
|Ride the Lightning||Build a Firestorm.||10||Bronze|
|And Hell's Coming With Me||Successfully assault an Overseer UFO.||10||Bronze|
|Beyond the Veil||Find a soldier with the Gift.||10||Bronze|
|On the Shoulders of Giants||Build the Gollop Chamber.||10||Bronze|
|The Volunteer||Make contact with the Ethereal hive mind.||10||Bronze|
This DLC adds 5 new achievements:
|New Friend||Complete Friends In Low Places||10||Bronze|
|Rising Dragon||Take your new ally into the final challenge||30||Gold|
|Bait the Hook||Complete Confounding Light||10||Bronze|
|All Aboard||Complete Confounding Light with more than 3 turns left on the timer||30||Silver|
|The Bigger They Are||Complete Gangplank||20||Silver|
This expansion includes 30 new achievements:
|Who Needs Limbs?||Augment soldier in single player||20|
|Nice Cover||Use Collateral Damage to blow up a car in single player||20|
|Someone Your Own Size||Kill a Muton Berserker in melee combat in single player||20|
|Steel Martyr||Deploy three tactical subsystems on a single soldier in single player||40|
|By Our Powers Combined||Field a squad with 4 augmented soldiers, each with a different base ability and win the mission||40|
|Rise of the Machines||Field a squad consisting entirely of augmented soldiers and SHIVs (min. 4) and win the mission||20|
|A Little Bit Alien||Modify a soldier in single player||20|
|Mind the Step||Jump two stories in one move in single player||20|
|Anger Management||Proc Combat Rush on the entire squad (min. 4)||20|
|Tingling Sensation||Kill an unseen enemy detected by a specially modified soldier in single player||40|
|Mental Minefield||Kill an enemy as it is psionically attacking you in single player||40|
|Mutatis Mutandis||Field a squad where all members have at least two modifications (min. 4) and win the mission||20|
|Enemy Within||Get a Soldier to have 5 modifications in single player||20|
|The Meld Squad||Field a fully enhanced squad and win the mission||20|
|Remington... Max Remington||Have your special-duty soldier kill three enemies in the same mission||40|
|Elite Defense||Beat a new special mission without losing any assets||40|
|G'day||Kill an elite enemy Sniper with one of your own snipers in single player||20|
|Regenerate This||Kill an elite enemy Medic with explosive damage in single player||20|
|Pain in the Neck||Cause an enemy to suicide||40|
|Taking a Load Off||Stop a squad member from suffocating in single player||20|
|Shield Buster||Eliminate an enemy's shield and kill it on the same turn in single player||20|
|Zom-B-Gone||Eradicate the infestation||20|
|Solid Prospect||Complete Deluge||20|
|Ours are the Furies||Complete Furies||20|
|They Shall Not Pass||Eliminate all alien waves||20|
|All Hands on Deck||Get at least 4 kills with XCOM Base Security personnel||20|
|Where in the World||Make certain of the new threat's location||40|
|Apotheosis Denied||Deal with the newest global threat||100|
|Guardian of Earth||Designate a highly decorated soldier as the Volunteer||100|
|An Army of Four||Beat the game without buying a Squad Size upgrade (Classic+ difficulty)||100|
- The achievement "All Together Now" is a reference to a song by The Beatles and another song by Farm.
- The achievement "And Hell's Coming With Me" is a reference to the 1993 American Western Tombstone, where Wyatt Earp shouts the line when he explains that he will give chase to the outlaws.
- The achievement "Bada Boom" is a reference to a line in the 1997 sci-fi film The Fifth Element.
- The achievement "By Our Powers Combined" is a reference to animated show Captain Planet and the Planeteers in which the Planeteers utter the phrase when summoning Captain Planet.
- The achievement "Drums in the Deep" is another reference to Lord of the Rings during the Moria scene where the group is trapped inside the lowest part of Moria, whereupon they read a journal talking about drums in the deep (war drums of the goblins).
- The achievement "G'day" is a reference to the Sniper from Team Fortress 2, who speaks with an Australian accent and can be heard uttering "G'day" as well.
- The achievement "Meet New People. Then Kill Them" is a reference to Joker's interview in the 1987 movie Full Metal Jacket: "I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!"
- The achievement "On the Shoulders of Giants" is a reference to Sir Isaac Newton, a renowned scientist, who referenced the line in a 1676 letter. The line itself is far older, first being recorded in the 12th century, and usually refers to acts or people who generate accomplishments built on the works of others, typically greater and before them. Thus it functions as a nod of praise to the Gollop Brothers, implying the XCOM game was only able to be so good because it built on their work.
- The achievement "Ours are the Furies" is probably a reference to A Song of Ice and Fire, as the motto of House Baratheon are "Ours is the Fury".
- The achievement "Regenerate this" is a reference to the movie The Matrix and the quote "Dodge this".
- The achievement "Remington, Max Remington" is likely a reference to the James Bond catch phrase "Bond... James Bond". "Max Remington" is the name of player's character (short for Maximilian/Maxine depending on chosen gender) in MicroProse's (maker of original X-COM series) old James Bond styled game Covert Action.
- The achievement "Ride the Lightning" is either a reference to the 1984 Metallica album of the same name, or a reference to a passage in the Stephen King novel The Stand, in which a free group of people fight a greater power headed by an evil, supernatural man named Randall Flagg. The latter is the more likely intent of the reference.
- The achievement "Skunkworks" is likely a reference to the real-world Skunk Works, a highly classified American aircraft development program which built (among other projects) the U-2 spyplane, SR-71 Blackbird and F-22 Raptor.
- The achievement "They Shall Not Pass" is a direct reference to Gandalf's famous line in The Lord of the Rings, "You shall not pass!". It could also be a reference to French General Philippe Pétain, who spoke this phrase at the Battle of Verdun during the First World War.
- The achievement "Tingling Sensation" is likely a reference to the comic book hero Spider-Man who is frequently forewarned of unseen or imminent danger by his "spider-sense" tingling.
- The achievement "We Happy Few" is a quote from Shakespeare's Henry V.
- The achievement "Where in the World" is a reference to Carmen Sandiego, a criminal from a classic educational computer game series whose franchise included a game titled "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?".
- The achievement "Xavier" is likely a reference to Charles Xavier from the Marvel Comics' X-Men franchise; Xavier possesses powerful mind-controlling (and mind-reading) abilities.
- The achievement "You Have 5 Seconds to Comply" is a reference to the movie Robocop and the ED-209 prototype.